the YuYu the YuYu

Awesome!

Magnificient drawings, awesome animation, perfect music... It's a real masterpiece! God I just love ur Brackenwood flashes!!! (Music was the best btw. :P)

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

...

1. About the movie - have to admit that graphics and animation are good but i really don't like it's style. rest is also ok, but to tell the truth, it's like another trailer of the movie. go to the story finally.

2. To the theworldismine guy. I don't see u makin flash, perhaps u think it's pretty easy, so please, before u call Shoo Fly crap, try to make a movie better then it. Everyone can make craps, right? Maybe it will even get all the awards lol?

Viano Viano

liked it very much

Graphics and animations not really that intense, but they are still very good. Mild violence, almost no humour, but it's not important beacuse it's not the destination of the movie. Music is great, and it's the real reason why I give u 5. I love movies with well chosen music, it's always most important for me. Overall - great flash. Keep up good work.

littleFoot littleFoot

wow

It's simply great... awsome drawings, smooth animation, a bit of humour... I especially enjoyed the part with sun set... beautiful... keep up good work!

Sonic - Lotr Parody Sonic - Lotr Parody

hahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hilarious ^^^^^^ great work

GladiatorArena II GladiatorArena II

short but nice

a bit too short but animation were pretty good and i liked overall idea... keep up good work... i give u 5

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Shoo Woo!

Wow, excellent! Never seen an animation done better then this... It's perfect in every way...!
P.S. lol, after my vote it appeared in flash portal on 1st place... and what I have to say... I don't think that any animation will beat this... maybe your next one only... :) keep up excellent work!

The Possessed Mouse The Possessed Mouse

NicE

Very well drawed and animated, I'm kinda suprised it's ur 2nd flash but anyway it was a great job. Keep it up!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

EXCELLENT!

Wow, 1st real legend was great; this mister, is EXCELLENT!
I don't know what to say... simply PERFECT!

Will there ever be part 3?

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Great Job!

Very nice flash, one of my favourites; funny, well-drawed, with suitable music and FX... Keep it up!